cxbalt

The Best Combination of LSPDFR Plugins?

I've tried alot of combinations for LSPDFR plugins but there are always a few that lack the persistence, in one instance i will pull someone over and check their plate, tells me the owner is different to the ID that i had found, and no, it wasn't stolen LMAO.

I just want a nice combination of Plugins that allows for a realistic and fun experience which doesn't impede my performance by too much, when everything is stable and things work well in harmony, then the best experience is there.

Edited by cxbalt

Plugins are intensive on the game, doesn't really matter how many you have its how good they are coded/optimized.

4 hours ago, cxbalt said:

I've tried alot of combinations for LSPDFR plugins but there are always a few that lack the persistence, in one instance i will pull someone over and check their plate, tells me the owner is different to the ID that i had found, and no, it wasn't stolen LMAO.

sometimes the driver is not the owner of the vehicle. I guess that makes sense. nothing wrong with it.

7 minutes ago, Pazzi said:

sometimes the driver is not the owner of the vehicle. I guess that makes sense. nothing wrong with it.

nah because i used the "stoptheped" and the default LSPDFR script that asks for the ID and for the same person it comes back completely different

3 hours ago, cxbalt said:

nah because i used the "stoptheped" and the default LSPDFR script that asks for the ID and for the same person it comes back completely different

I know without stoptheped plugin, the names match up for me.

5 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

I know without stoptheped plugin, the names match up for me.

yeah, my problem is that it's such a fundamental plugin for me, how else do i question, pat down, test and etc on the spot, my only option without it are Ask For ID, Citation, Arrest

2 hours ago, cxbalt said:

yeah, my problem is that it's such a fundamental plugin for me, how else do i question, pat down, test and etc on the spot, my only option without it are Ask For ID, Citation, Arrest

Well, pat down can be found in arrest manager, and testing for drugs can be found in Traffic Policer. As  for question, you can use LSPDFR+ for that I believe.

9 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Well, pat down can be found in arrest manager, and testing for drugs can be found in Traffic Policer. As  for question, you can use LSPDFR+ for that I believe.

AM does not have a pat down/search function.  That requires you to get a third party plugin such as Search Warrant.  Stop The Ped is honestly a better option as it eliminates the need for AM and integrates Search Warrant into the menu.

Sorry, didn't mean arrest manager. I meant to say vehicle search/ PedSearch. My personal preference is to not use Stop The Ped, but you are free to use whatever you wish. 🙂 

9 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Sorry, didn't mean arrest manager. I meant to say vehicle search/ PedSearch. My personal preference is to not use Stop The Ped, but you are free to use whatever you wish. 🙂 

Curious, what stops you from using it?

13 hours ago, Giordano said:

Curious, what stops you from using it?

In all honesty, those were the one's Bay Area Buggs used, so I have always used those. Never really ventured to any other one, because I was content with what I had, and thought it provided a level of realism and diversity which I enjoyed. However, I have given it a read over, and have thought about considering it, as it does look useful.

58 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

In all honesty, those were the one's Bay Area Buggs used, so I have always used those. Never really ventured to any other one, because I was content with what I had, and thought it provided a level of realism and diversity which I enjoyed. However, I have given it a read over, and have thought about considering it, as it does look useful.

Personally, I find it to be the best addon for LSPDFR and a must have.  It pretty much bundles most mods down to just one.  I'm grateful for all the work Albo has done, but I really do not need three-four different mods just for one or two functionalities that I deem necessary.  I also like how he set up the tow feature as well.  We can actually choose to have a small towtruck, large or flatbed.  I love being able to choose what we want!  Plus, if you have both tow spots modded, you can actually give them both proper use.

13 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Personally, I find it to be the best addon for LSPDFR and a must have.  It pretty much bundles most mods down to just one.  I'm grateful for all the work Albo has done, but I really do not need three-four different mods just for one or two functionalities that I deem necessary.  I also like how he set up the tow feature as well.  We can actually choose to have a small towtruck, large or flatbed.  I love being able to choose what we want!  Plus, if you have both tow spots modded, you can actually give them both proper use.

That whole tow truck thing sounds quite useful actually. I might decide to use that now.

27 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

That whole tow truck thing sounds quite useful actually. I might decide to use that now.

If you do, and haven't found any tow trucks to use already, send me a PM and I'll link you to the ones I'm using.

8 minutes ago, Giordano said:

If you do, and haven't found any tow trucks to use already, send me a PM and I'll link you to the ones I'm using.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice! 🙂

12 hours ago, Giordano said:

yeah definitely that would be sick, so which ones do you recommend dropping with the use of stoptheped