AJ Deere T680

(ELS) Changing Siren Slot

So for ELS, I want to have some of my vehicles use the FBI siren. Is this possible? I have my regular police slots as LAPD vehicles set to the smart siren (police 1-4 slot) Then I want to set the FBI vehicles to the CHP sirens. Is this a possibility? Because with ELS even though the vehicle is in the FBI slot, It still uses the police 1-4 slot siren tones.

On 11/29/2018 at 9:29 PM, AJ Deere T680 said:

So for ELS, I want to have some of my vehicles use the FBI siren. Is this possible? I have my regular police slots as LAPD vehicles set to the smart siren (police 1-4 slot) Then I want to set the FBI vehicles to the CHP sirens. Is this a possibility? Because with ELS even though the vehicle is in the FBI slot, It still uses the police 1-4 slot siren tones.

I don't know the total number of sirens are included in what you are trying to do. You might be able to load the sounds you want into the game and maybe edit the ELS file to make the sirens you want active on some cars to say true, and the ones you don't to be false.

180484462_Screenshot(145)_LI.jpg.321e2ee1ca67996cd51009f4704f20e6.jpg

3 hours ago, jb431 said:

I don't know the total number of sirens are included in what you are trying to do. You might be able to load the sounds you want into the game and maybe edit the ELS file to make the sirens you want active on some cars to say true, and the ones you don't to be false.

180484462_Screenshot(145)_LI.jpg.321e2ee1ca67996cd51009f4704f20e6.jpg

Is that the ELS xml file?

16 hours ago, AJ Deere T680 said:

Is that the ELS xml file?

Yes. Not completely sure what you were trying to do, but maybe the base police cars could use siren tone 1,2,3 and the FBI cars could use 4, aux, and whatever you wanted to include.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.