LeyDown

Rage not loading.

All right, so i launch rage the waiting game window and other messages screen pops up and eventually the message enjoy in the left corner but after that it loads the selection menu where u can go to online,story mode,quit and settings.??

RagePluginHook.log

Näyttökuva (5).png

It works once when i reinstall LSPDFR and RAGE.
But not after that.

Edited by LeyDown

Be more specific as in rage isn't loading.

When you start rage, does the window pop up and starts the launch for gta 5? What is the last text message it shows on the rage window?
Inside your commandline.txt file paste this

-DX11 -windowed

Save it and run Rage.

you said your game starts without ragehook?..start the game through gta launcher then right before the game starts double click on ragepluginhook icon and it should  hook on with the game then..let us know if that works

14 hours ago, CHIEF Wiggum said:

you said your game starts without ragehook?..start the game through gta launcher then right before the game starts double click on ragepluginhook icon and it should  hook on with the game then..let us know if that works

Your solution worked.
Is there a permanent solution so i won't have to launch from steam and then launch rage?

7 hours ago, LeyDown said:

Your solution worked.
Is there a permanent solution so i won't have to launch from steam and then launch rage?

I'm glad it worked..but that's the only way I know so far..I'll let u know if I find out any different