dayday1996

In need of vehicles to be made

People who the police cars I would like to someone to doe a big favor someone should make me a police pack the Denver Police department 😎 I'll send you pics and how I want the car to be

Edited by Giordano

Moderator notice: Your thread title has been changed to better suit your thread.  In the future, please use thread titles relevant to your subject.

8 hours ago, West Coast Wookie said:

wat?

14 minutes ago, East Coast Design said:

You have to be a little bit english can your rephrase for me

9 hours ago, dayday1996 said:

People who the police cars I would like to someone to doe a big favor someone should make me a police pack the Denver Police department 😎 I'll send you pics and how I want the car to be

For the people making fun of his English, if you're unable to get a hint at what the author is saying then maybe your English needs work.

The author is clearly requesting a police pack for Denver's Police Department and has pictures on how the vehicle would look like.

"People who do the police cars, I would like for someone to do me a big favor. Someone should make me a police pack for the Denver Police Department. I'll send you pics on how I want the car to be."

Edited by Pavy

1 minute ago, Pavy said:

For the people making fun of his English, if you're unable to get a hint at what the author is saying maybe your English needs work.

The author is clearly requesting a police pack for Denver's Police Department and has pictures on how the vehicle would look like.

"People who do the police cars, I would like for someone to do me a big favor. Someone should make me a police pack for the Denver Police Department. I'll send you pics on how I want the car to be."

Thank you for rephrasing for the fact i was not making fun of his english because my english isnt very good either