Digital HD

Random Crashes

Can someone who has a very good knowledge work with me 1 on 1 in helping me get my LSPDFR working properly? I keep having random crashes that I can't seem to figure out why. 

Here are two examples:

1. Whenever using Computer+, if I run a suspect ID, go back to the main screen of the computer and then go back to run their name the whole game crashes.
  2. If using spotlight, if the spotlight isn't pointing straight ahead but is like pointing to the left or right and I open the configuration menu, it crashes the whole game.

These are not the only times the game crashes. I think a lot of it is conflicting keybinds but I find it very confusing to change them to be unique. I have LSPDConfig but I also don't want to change a keybind to overwrite a GTA native keybind.

I am nearly at the end of my rope. It's becoming very frustrating trying to enjoy LSPDFR because I can't seem to play longer than 30 minutes before I have a crash of either LSPDFR or the whole game. 

Edit: Here are my keybinds

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Edited by Digital HD
Added images of keybinds

Jeez that must have taken quite along time to make those images...

Playing lspdfr around 30 mins and getting crash eventually is normal. The game isn't meant to be modded and things eventually get out of control.

For your spotlight issue, make sure its position properly in the settings. It crashes for me too when the keybind conflicts with something else.

For example if I have a cvpi the spotlight will appear normal. But If I get into a ford explorer you won't see the spotlight shine because it isn't positioned properly with the x/y/z axis. The hood of the car will block the light.

As for computer plus you can minimize crashing by setting these to FALSE

; Enable ped image on ped record window. You may turn it off (set to false) if you're having frequent crashes
DisplayPedImage=true

; Enable vehicle image on vehicle record window. You may turn it off (set to false) if you're having frequent crashes
DisplayVehicleImage=true

Edited by Pavy

4 hours ago, Pavy said:

Jeez that must have taken quite along time to make those images...

Playing lspdfr around 30 mins and getting crash eventually is normal. The game isn't meant to be modded and things eventually get out of control.

For your spotlight issue, make sure its position properly in the settings. It crashes for me too when the keybind conflicts with something else.

For example if I have a cvpi the spotlight will appear normal. But If I get into a ford explorer you won't see the spotlight shine because it isn't positioned properly with the x/y/z axis. The hood of the car will block the light.

As for computer plus you can minimize crashing by setting these to FALSE

; Enable ped image on ped record window. You may turn it off (set to false) if you're having frequent crashes
DisplayPedImage=true

; Enable vehicle image on vehicle record window. You may turn it off (set to false) if you're having frequent crashes
DisplayVehicleImage=true

I know about positioning the spotlight. I prefer to use the in-game menu to reposition the spotlight so I can see if it's in the right position. But if I don't have the spotlight pointing straight ahead then it crashes when I launch the menu. 

As for Computer+, I've tried changing that setting. It seems when I run the drivers ID, back out and run the passenger and then go back to the driver, that's when it crashes. 

23 minutes ago, Digital HD said:

I know about positioning the spotlight. I prefer to use the in-game menu to reposition the spotlight so I can see if it's in the right position. But if I don't have the spotlight pointing straight ahead then it crashes when I launch the menu. 

As for Computer+, I've tried changing that setting. It seems when I run the drivers ID, back out and run the passenger and then go back to the driver, that's when it crashes. 

Hello,

I have had the same issue with Computer+ it does that because I think GTA V doesn't allocate a lot of memory for it therefore it has tendencies to crash. Adjust the settings to the one mentioned above and it should reduce it if not then I suspect it's clashing with another plugin. How many plugins do you have installed?

With regards to the spotlight I am going to assume it's the plugin itself, I am not too sure. 

2 hours ago, pjwhunt98 said:

Hello,

I have had the same issue with Computer+ it does that because I think GTA V doesn't allocate a lot of memory for it therefore it has tendencies to crash. Adjust the settings to the one mentioned above and it should reduce it if not then I suspect it's clashing with another plugin. How many plugins do you have installed?

With regards to the spotlight I am going to assume it's the plugin itself, I am not too sure. 

I use quite a lot, but not more than some YouTubers I've seen that play just fine. 

Have you tried only installing the required mods for computer+ then trying it? Basically only having lspdfr installed and computer+. Run the plugin and try. If it crashes then at least you know where to look. When you have a lot of stuff installed it is very difficult to pinpoint where something is going wrong. I use Albo1125 troubleshooter as well as it gives me easy access to all the errors from RPH and GTA.

1 hour ago, unreal444 said:

Have you tried only installing the required mods for computer+ then trying it? Basically only having lspdfr installed and computer+. Run the plugin and try. If it crashes then at least you know where to look. When you have a lot of stuff installed it is very difficult to pinpoint where something is going wrong. I use Albo1125 troubleshooter as well as it gives me easy access to all the errors from RPH and GTA.

I forgot about Albo1125's troubleshooter. I have it installed. The next time I experience a crash, I'll run that and see if it can pick up why.