Spectre32A

Simple trainer not spawning emergency vehicles

So I've had this issue for a while now and I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm using simple trainer and for a while I had no issues spawning vehicles using the vehicle spawned. Now for the past few months I'll go and select a vehicle and the trainer will state the vehicle is spawned but it's not showing. Sometimes after repeated tries the vehicle will spawn but in most cases I have to hit F4 and use the command prompt to spawn a vehicle. Can anyone help in regards to this issue? If this isn't posted in the right section, I do apologize. 

30 minutes ago, Spectre32A said:

So I've had this issue for a while now and I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm using simple trainer and for a while I had no issues spawning vehicles using the vehicle spawned. Now for the past few months I'll go and select a vehicle and the trainer will state the vehicle is spawned but it's not showing. Sometimes after repeated tries the vehicle will spawn but in most cases I have to hit F4 and use the command prompt to spawn a vehicle. Can anyone help in regards to this issue? If this isn't posted in the right section, I do apologize. 

I have this happen sometimes even with my add-on spawner, and usually it happens as a result of lag.  I am able to spawn them once the lag goes away.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

I agree with Gio, This is a result of lagging ingame. 
For example if you run at 10FPS and try to spawn a car, it will be very difficult. 

The trainer is also different than Rage Console.

3 minutes ago, Spectre32A said:

Would that have anything to do with the fact that I play the game using my TV screen as opposed to the laptop screen? 

I unfortunately cannot answer that, as I just my computer screen. 😛  Have you tried using other trainers?  Does it happen with them as well?

4 minutes ago, Spectre32A said:

The only other trainer I've tried to use was the menyoo trainer and that causes crashes each time I've tried 

The menyoo trainer is out of date, so it will crash your game. What does it say when you try to spawn in the emergency vehicle?

2 hours ago, Spectre32A said:

it just states that the selected vehicle is spawned but its not. 

And how many times have you tried this before giving up. I have had this happen to me on occasion, so I just press it again until it spawns. Usually takes me around 3 tries for it to spawn.

it take me alot more than three times usually. every now and again ill get lucky. I usually have more success once ive gone on duty and then it takes less time to get them to spawn. Most times i just hit F4 and spawn the vehicles i want that way. 

2 hours ago, Spectre32A said:

it take me alot more than three times usually. every now and again ill get lucky. I usually have more success once ive gone on duty and then it takes less time to get them to spawn. Most times i just hit F4 and spawn the vehicles i want that way. 

What is your FPS in-game while on-duty

41 minutes ago, Spectre32A said:

To be honest, I'm not sure how to figure that out 

Do you have a NVIDIA graphics card? Cause if you do, you can turn on the overlay through the settings in Geforce Experience, and it will tell you your  FPS.