fire123

Gta 5 crashes when i get all wepons

Hey community, if i do "get all wepons" in a gta 5 trainer, it crashes. I don't have any modded wepons or something else. But i think i depends on the new dlc wepons

That’s weird. Are all scripthook and rage up to-date and all files. I would suggest removing the trainer and redownloading it from the website. I haven’t encountered this issue before.  

2 hours ago, fire123 said:

Hey community, if i do "get all wepons" in a gta 5 trainer, it crashes. I don't have any modded wepons or something else. But i think i depends on the new dlc wepons

Hello,
I have encountered this problem when going on-duty in LSPDFR. What I do is just use the weapons it provides to me instead of all of them, or I select only a few from the list in the trainer. I have found no other way to prevent this from happening while on duty.

A good mod I use for when I go on duty is called easyloadout. It gives you a pistol, taser, carbine, shotgun and baton etc. very realistic in my opinion and is worth checking out! 

5 hours ago, fire123 said:

3 hours ago, Connor B. said:

That’s weird. Are all scripthook and rage up to-date and all files. I would suggest removing the trainer and redownloading it from the website. I haven’t encountered this issue before.  

3 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
I have encountered this problem when going on-duty in LSPDFR. What I do is just use the weapons it provides to me instead of all of them, or I select only a few from the list in the trainer. I have found no other way to prevent this from happening while on duty.

This is a common problem relating to traffic policer. It doesn't like you containing all weapons. You need to remove all weapons, go on duty, and add the weapons you want. 

Like Connor said, easy load out plug in gives u the weapons each time you go on duty. Great plug in, adds attachments too.