GunTrouble

Corrupt Data Message

So I have been using LSPDFR for GTA V for quite a while now and have had no problems besides minor issues. But just recently I got a error message after attempting to go OnDuty, when I was just playing the game the night before. What exactly could have caused the game to crap out just overnight like that??  

*Note that LSPDFR is NOT the problem, because it still loads up fine when the game launches* 

Corrupt.png

Edited by GunTrouble

I'm having the same issue! It started off the same way a couple nights ago, and now my GTA won't load into the game. At least before I could get as far as going on duty before the error message and crash.....

On 10/30/2018 at 5:59 PM, GunTrouble said:

So I have been using LSPDFR for GTA V for quite a while now and have had no problems besides minor issues. But just recently I got a error message after attempting to go OnDuty, when I was just playing the game the night before. What exactly could have caused the game to crap out just overnight like that??  

*Note that LSPDFR is NOT the problem, because it still loads up fine when the game launches* 

This is due to something wrong inside your mods folder. You have to figure out what you did. Simple fix would be to start a new mods folder.

I have the same exact problem too and I do not know why is that happening!!!! it only crashes when I try to load LSPDFR

UPDATE::

I deleted the police cars I recently installed then everything was working perfectly 

Edited by Qutaiba