LT Bronco

Visual Settings Question

So, I have a custom visualsettings.dat file that I installed a long time ago.  I've never had a problem with it, but yesterday all of a sudden, all my police lights are dim again.

I tried reloading the visualsettings file, uninstalling and reinstalling the stuff in the ASI manager (I know reinstalling one of those fixed an ELS thing way back when, but I couldn't remember which one, so I reinstalled them all...)

Anyway, nothing I do works.  I tried other visualsettings files too.

Any ideas?

49 minutes ago, LT Bronco said:

So, I have a custom visualsettings.dat file that I installed a long time ago.  I've never had a problem with it, but yesterday all of a sudden, all my police lights are dim again.

I tried reloading the visualsettings file, uninstalling and reinstalling the stuff in the ASI manager (I know reinstalling one of those fixed an ELS thing way back when, but I couldn't remember which one, so I reinstalled them all...)

Anyway, nothing I do works.  I tried other visualsettings files too.

Any ideas?

Double check your GTA settings.  Make sure postfx and shaders are on high or above.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

48 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Double check your GTA settings.  Make sure postfx and shaders are on high or above.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

That did the trick.

I installed FiveM yesterday too and for some reason I think that screwed with a lot of my settings (or I clicked something wrong).  Everything looked out of wack.

I think I got it all figured out now.

Thanks!