kevman0922

Script Hook V not working

Just logged in to play lspdfr and gta5 updated and then its says script hook out date. I assume that at some stage script hook will be updated. Does anyone know how long it takes?  Tried reverting my game but it also went to update mode. Bit of a pain as its taken me a while to get lspdfr up and running again after my computer crashed.

4 minutes ago, kevman0922 said:

Just logged in to play lspdfr and gta5 updated and then its says script hook out date. I assume that at some stage script hook will be updated. Does anyone know how long it takes?  Tried reverting my game but it also went to update mode. Bit of a pain as its taken me a while to get lspdfr up and running again after my computer crashed.

Revert your game with rage solves the issue.

There are no eta for these updates for scripthook/Rage.

1 minute ago, Frogger74 said:

How do I revert it exactly?

Only if you made a backup can you do it. Ragehook constantly warns you to backup.

Screenshot_8.png

2 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Only if you made a backup can you do it. Ragehook constantly warns you to backup.

Screenshot_8.png

Thank you very much !

I reverted to .1.0.1365.1 And now i get "Game memory error" Installed a Gameconfig But now it just crashes quicker. Any ideas?

I'm getting fed up with this!

This is a problem, we got 3 entities here. OpenIV, Rage and the darned ScripthookV. All of them need to work in order for LSPDFR to even load. And now we are being held HOSTAGE by ScripthookV. Because if I remember... before this, whenever there was a delay with ScripthookV release (whether it was, work in progress, do it when he can, or do it whenever he wants to!) we could still play single player. Now even single player throws a ScripthookV error. In the past, we had a game update blocker allowing you to revert and keep playing, I think this doesn't work anymore. Listen, we need everything under ONE ROOF people!!!

ONE ROOF!!!

10 hours ago, Mikeh370 said:

you can only revert backed up game from steam. not Rockstar retail.

Why should there be ANY difference?

As with every game update, the mods need to be updated as well. If you didn't back up your game via Rage or the stickied topic in the LSPDFR Support section, your only option is to wait.  

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.