Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nutleaf

Stop the ped Plugin not showing UI in a traffic stop

Recommended Posts

As I'm writing this on 10/15/18 I'm brand new to LSPDFR community. I've read up on this topic and I've seen only one fix for this and that is the "catch and release" fix  I'm wondering if someone has come up with another way to fix this or an update has come out that I haven't seen yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nutleaf said:

As I'm writing this on 10/15/18 I'm brand new to LSPDFR community. I've read up on this topic and I've seen only one fix for this and that is the "catch and release" fix  I'm wondering if someone has come up with another way to fix this or an update has come out that I haven't seen yet.


 

There is no UI in a traffic stop. Stop the Ped isn't a traffic stop plugin. The ped has to be out of the vehicle to interact with them and the menu pops up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pav500 said:


 

There is no UI in a traffic stop. Stop the Ped isn't a traffic stop plugin. The ped has to be out of the vehicle to interact with them and the menu pops up. 

Hmmm, Then do you know what plugin i'm talking about then cuz if stop the ped aint it then what is it?

7 minutes ago, Nutleaf said:

Hmmm, Then do you know what plugin i'm talking about then cuz if stop the ped aint it then what is it?

I mean that gives you more things to say to the suspect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×