So I have a YouTube video on how to install LSPDfr and most of the questions I can answer but I got this one this morning and I’m not sure how to help?  Thanks in advance!

I'm sad. i'm not allowed to install this, Error's banned and blocking me from installing. I hate errors. It does not matter what i do it's always repeating: "! C:\Users\user\Desktop\LSPDFR 031 Manual Install.zip/rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged."

On 10/14/2018 at 11:25 AM, Dwardo225 said:

So I have a YouTube video on how to install LSPDfr and most of the questions I can answer but I got this one this morning and I’m not sure how to help?  Thanks in advance!

I'm sad. i'm not allowed to install this, Error's banned and blocking me from installing. I hate errors. It does not matter what i do it's always repeating: "! C:\Users\user\Desktop\LSPDFR 031 Manual Install.zip/rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged."

The download became corrupted maybe by internet connection or antivirus. Tell him to redownload it and make sure he opens it with the program winrar.

56 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

The download became corrupted maybe by internet connection or antivirus. Tell him to redownload it and make sure he opens it with the program winrar.

Ok thanks! Just to make sure you meant the LSPDfr downlod was corrupt not gtav?