AviaLife

LSPD First Response.dll Crashed

1 hour ago, AviaLife said:

When i writing 'Force Duty' LSPD First Response.dll has crashed and crash GTA V too 

Plugins:

Arrest Manager

EMSMod 

LSPDFR+

PoliceSmartRadio

Stop The Ped

RagePluginHook.log

Change your pc system settings to english

Your issue is being caused by an installation issue with StopThePed. You may need to update RAGENativeUI. Failing that, remove StopThePed.

Before doing what Cyan said, please change your pc system settings to English and test it out. Rage has issues reading foreign languages.

After testing this out, if you get a new crash post a new rage log. I don't want you missing the amazing features of stop the ped.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.02b360ad70a114122e3638fd5d15c8bc.png

No Crash working nice thanks for everytink but Smart Radio not workink i dont understand key binds can i see your plugins key configurations ?

57 minutes ago, AviaLife said:

No Crash working nice thanks for everytink but Smart Radio not workink i dont understand key binds can i see your plugins key configurations ?

Which solution fixed the problem. Changing the language settings or updating ragenativeui?

The settings are inside Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR\PoliceSmartRadio\Config\KeyboardConfig.ini

Edited by Pav500

I change language settings to English and problem solved,i now keyboard config file location but i want to see your key binds 

5 minutes ago, AviaLife said:

I change language settings to English and problem solved,i now keyboard config file location but i want to see your key binds 

My keybinds are the same exact thing I didn't change anything

On 10/12/2018 at 7:11 PM, Cyan said:

Your issue is being caused by an installation issue with StopThePed. You may need to update RAGENativeUI. Failing that, remove StopThePed.

This was the proper fix, in case you didn't come back to this thread to see the solution.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:03 PM, Pav500 said:

Change your pc system settings to english

On 10/13/2018 at 6:01 AM, AviaLife said:

18 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

This was the proper fix, in case you didn't come back to this thread to see the solution.

I wouldn't call it really a solution, just a workaround. Ultimately mods posted here should be culture invariant and not require language changes. I will try and chase this with the mod author that's causing these issues.

4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I wouldn't call it really a solution, just a workaround. Ultimately mods posted here should be culture invariant and not require language changes. I will try and chase this with the mod author that's causing these issues.

Rage has trouble with Arabic/Turkish Language computers. Tell MulleDK19 about it.

i have same problem...when i go on duty and pick up a car after few sec game crash whit lspdfr crash but game still work...so me too try to change my lenguage?

Edited by mic97