kevman0922

Unable to sign to Rockstar Social Club

I had to uninstall GTA5 and LSPDFR and all mods. I have reinstalled my GTA5 but it will not let me sign in so can not install  LSPDFR and all my mods. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I have again uninstalled the game again and reinstalled but still does not work. If anyone can help it would be very appriciated 

Thanks for the help but for some reason I can sign and get the game down loaded. I haven't a clue why I couldn't sign in yesterday tried most of the day with no luck Once again thanks anyway

Loaded the game and guess what, Yes I can not sign into social club to load game and therefore can not load LSPDFR.  Looked on internet and some people are saying social club is down does anyone know if that's true as I am really getting cheesed off with this situation.

Haven't tried yet So fingers crossed. Had it working great a couple of days ago and then just couldn't sign in. Did a full uninstall and a restall but still could not sign. When I try a put my password in a keyboard pops up for a second. Can't change email or anything. I am hopping social club is up a running.

Signed into social club(great news) but is taking forever to down load GTA 5 can't make it up. Hopefully will get loaded and then stated loading lspdfr and mods