MetCam

Headlight Flashes

Hi everyone,

On all of my police vehicles with flashing headlights or wig-wags, the entire headlight doesn't flash, just a tiny dot in the centre. I know the headlight can flash on and off as it was on a vehicle showcase for my police pack. The same is for the tail lights and some reversing lights. 

Any help/info?

Thanks

2 hours ago, MetCam said:

Hi everyone,

On all of my police vehicles with flashing headlights or wig-wags, the entire headlight doesn't flash, just a tiny dot in the centre. I know the headlight can flash on and off as it was on a vehicle showcase for my police pack. The same is for the tail lights and some reversing lights. 

Any help/info?

Thanks

Can you take a screenshot.

4 hours ago, MetCam said:

Hi everyone,

Any help/info?

Thanks

If you're using ELS, this is normal.  I've noticed that it's only on some models where there is a proper headlight wig wag. 

On 10/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, Giordano said:

If you're using ELS, this is normal.  I've noticed that it's only on some models where there is a proper headlight wig wag. 

I'm sure it's something to do with my game, because I recently watched a FirstThirtyMinutes video and we were using the same police pack. His headlights were looking awesome and light up fully and mine still had the tiny light in the middle :/

4 hours ago, MetCam said:

I'm sure it's something to do with my game, because I recently watched a FirstThirtyMinutes video and we were using the same police pack. His headlights were looking awesome and light up fully and mine still had the tiny light in the middle 😕

That's called coronas. I asked you to take a screenshot...

Did you install any graphics mod?

Go to\mods\x64a.rpf\textures and open graphics.ytd 
Search for coronas. If the image is black then your lights are dimmed down.

You need to go to the unmodded location and copy over the vanilla version of graphics.ytd into the modded area.

16 hours ago, Pav500 said:

That's called coronas. I asked you to take a screenshot...

Did you install any graphics mod?

Search for coronas. If the image is black then your lights are dimmed down.

You need to go to the unmodded location and copy over the vanilla version of graphics.ytd into the modded area.

It could be that, and I have graphics mods, yes. I'll try that out when I get back to my computer.

Thanks!

Ok, I didn't even have x64a in my mods folder, so I added it but still does it...

Here's a screenshot, as you can see the left headlight should be on, but there is only a tiny dot of light...

Screenshot_20181104-172254.png

I also have Realistic Lighting V and NaturalVision installed

41 minutes ago, MetCam said:

Ok, I didn't even have x64a in my mods folder, so I added it but still does it...

Here's a screenshot, as you can see the left headlight should be on, but there is only a tiny dot of light...

Screenshot_20181104-172254.png

I also have Realistic Lighting V and NaturalVision installed

Press H a few times to turn it your headlights on

Ok, I managed to solve it. The lighting mod I had replaced the original corona with another one, so I just copied the vanilla one  over. Works like a treat now!

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

Edited by MetCam

14 hours ago, MetCam said:

Ok, I managed to solve it. The lighting mod I had replaced the original corona with another one, so I just copied the vanilla one  over. Works like a treat now!

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

On 11/3/2018 at 6:17 PM, Pav500 said:

Yeah Like I told you to do. You're welcome.

Edited by Pav500