crimsontide

Albo's arrest manager causing MAJOR fps drops!

The mods I have on my gta 5 are LSPDFR, LSPDFR+, Better EMS, and assorted callouts. Fps usually is 65-75 (vsync on) But when I install arrest manager, the fps goes to the low 50's! On the troubleshooter it recommends you install traffic police and arrest manager. But when I did that it did nothing but cause major framerate issues to the point where it was unplayable and forcing me to uninstall LSPDFR. I tried asking on Albo's discord for help but have not heard anything back. Is this a common issue with arrest manager?

Spoiler

Specs:
Asus gl702vs
32 gigs of ram
windows 10 home
nvidia geforce gtx 1070 8gb
1 terabyte SSD and 1 terabyte HDD
7700 HQ i7 processor 
Cpu speed 2.8 - 3.8ghz
Gsync

Spoiler

1 hour ago, crimsontide said:

The mods I have on my gta 5 are LSPDFR, LSPDFR+, Better EMS, and assorted callouts. Fps usually is 65-75 (vsync on) But when I install arrest manager, the fps goes to the low 50's! On the troubleshooter it recommends you install traffic police and arrest manager. But when I did that it did nothing but cause major framerate issues to the point where it was unplayable and forcing me to uninstall LSPDFR. I tried asking on Albo's discord for help but have not heard anything back. Is this a common issue with arrest manager?

Reveal hidden contents

Specs:
Asus gl702vs
32 gigs of ram
windows 10 home
nvidia geforce gtx 1070 8gb
1 terabyte SSD and 1 terabyte HDD
7700 HQ i7 processor 
Cpu speed 2.8 - 3.8ghz
Gsync

Reveal hidden contents

This is indeed a common issue. Nothing new. Can't be fixed.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, crimsontide said:

Only Albo can fix that.... I have asked him too a while ago about that performance drop... but he denied that it's caused by arrest manager...

I don't know.... do you know if perhaps there is another alternative to arrest manager?

Edited by Pazzi

On 10/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, Pazzi said:

Only Albo can fix that.... I have asked him too a while ago about that performance drop... but he denied that it's caused by arrest manager...

I don't know.... do you know if perhaps there is another alternative to arrest manager?

No, there is not unfortunately.