kevinnick1120

No reticle, and x hit marker how to remove?

Lookin for some guidance on how to remove my reticle completely and those immersive breaking x markers. Found from gooling a bit a broken mod and some useless threads where  i couldnt find an asnwer. Appreciate any help in advance! 

Edited by kevinnick1120

1 hour ago, Mark Stavaros said:

Yes, I use it with my Pistol (Glock) and Carbine Rifle (HK416)

I installed it, put it in the plugins, doesnt work gettign noticed by rage plugin. When i go ingame to press f8 (119) java code it does not change or remove my reticle. Any help?

http://prntscr.com/kzj5be this shows up when i try to load it in game console (f4)

10 minutes ago, kevinnick1120 said:

I installed it, put it in the plugins, doesnt work gettign noticed by rage plugin. When i go ingame to press f8 (119) java code it does not change or remove my reticle. Any help?

http://prntscr.com/kzj5be this shows up when i try to load it in game console (f4)

You need CommunityScriptHookV and ScripthookV, it isn't a rage plugin. If you dont have a "scripts" folder, make one and put it in there

Just now, Mark Stavaros said:

You need CommunityScriptHookV and ScripthookV, it isn't a rage plugin. If you dont have a "scripts" folder, make one and put it in there

aw yikes, that makes sense... 

Would that be only   ScriptHookVDotNet v2.10.7 and then Regular ScripthookV? So like Scriphookv and scriphoovdotnet?

nvm... i installed all of the scriphook stuff and not only the first one and now it works lol. Thank you so much for the help and the plugin. It's dope i like it. 

2 hours ago, kevinnick1120 said:

Would that be only   ScriptHookVDotNet v2.10.7 and then Regular ScripthookV? So like Scriphookv and scriphoovdotnet?

nvm... i installed all of the scriphook stuff and not only the first one and now it works lol. Thank you so much for the help and the plugin. It's dope i like it. 

No problem