SCPDUnit23

[WIP] 1993 Ford Mustang Foxbody Highway Patrol

Why we didn't have a 1993 Mustang for LSPDFR community? Well we will soon!

Since 1982 the CHP has requested Ford to produce cop cars capable of chasing high-performance cars. Ford's answer was the Special Service Package of the 1980-1990s 5.0 Mustang. 

Eventually other state troopers followed suite including the Florida Highway Patrol and the Alabama State Trooper. 

1987-1993_Ford_Mustang_Police_Car.jpg

Now its being restored for the LSPDFR community to enjoy some high-speed pursuits! 😉

Altho I couldn't actually find a good model as the SSP variant. So the civilian Foxbody version will have to do :P.

Untitled.thumb.png.2886008a978e24db5ef48ded95360271.png

Edited by SCPDUnit23

If this ends up as Non-ELS. I'm legitimately going to throw a party. My parents owned one from 1988 to 1998 and it is probably what bought my love for the SSP variant. Such beautiful machines it's a shame ours is gone.

25 minutes ago, OfficerBlackjack said:

If this ends up as Non-ELS. I'm legitimately going to throw a party. My parents owned one from 1988 to 1998 and it is probably what bought my love for the SSP variant. Such beautiful machines it's a shame ours is gone.

Car's gonna be ELS as usual as I want to take advantage of the red spotlight steady-burn.