The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

HELP!! Instaling LSPDFR

SNG Phalanx

Can someone please help me get my lspdfr working. When I go and download rage and put it into the gta files, and then send it to desktop, I can't get it to start up. It will say this file has been removed. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

On 9/23/2018 at 12:30 PM, SNG Phalanx said:

Can someone please help me get my lspdfr working. When I go and download rage and put it into the gta files, and then send it to desktop, I can't get it to start up. It will say this file has been removed. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What do you mean, sent to desktop? A shortcut?

So when you try to launch the game with Rage it won't launch?  Disable your anti-virus or turn off Real Time Scanning depending on the anti-virus you have.  Or you can whitelist GTA in you anti-virus.  Chances are you anti-virus is deleting Rage.exe so it won't launch.  I had that problem with McAfee and Rage.