Jump to content
Jules Winnfield

Flashing sky with ELS.

Recommended Posts

This is pretty annoying. I'm not sure which update caused this issue, but I can't play the game when ELS flashes my sky like this:

 

 

I've done everything short of a full game reinstall. It seems like the only way I can make it stop is to make my lights so dim that they're basically default.

 

Any suggestions are appreciated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see your problem with it in the video, could to describe the issue you're facing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

I don't see your problem with it in the video, could to describe the issue you're facing?

The brightness flickering. That's not a thing with the low FPS of the video, that's what happens with the lighting when an ELS light flashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

The brightness flickering. That's not a thing with the low FPS of the video, that's what happens with the lighting when an ELS light flashes.

 

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you try to disable env lighting in the VCF, or at least disable it for some of the extras?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you using Visual V? Sometimes the environmental lighting will do that with that particular graphics mod, at least for me. I've been using NVR and it works great and no issues. MVGA is also good alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an issue with a motion blur enhancement mod. I had the same exact problem, removed the motion blur mod, and it seemed to fix the problem. Do you have a motion blur mod installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, acucats said:

Are you using Visual V? Sometimes the environmental lighting will do that with that particular graphics mod, at least for me. I've been using NVR and it works great and no issues. MVGA is also good alternative.

 

4 hours ago, T. Jennings said:

This is an issue with a motion blur enhancement mod. I had the same exact problem, removed the motion blur mod, and it seemed to fix the problem. Do you have a motion blur mod installed?

 

I got it fixed by doing a fresh install of the game. Sure wish I figured out what it was exactly though so I could share with others. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

 

 

I got it fixed by doing a fresh install of the game. Sure wish I figured out what it was exactly though so I could share with others. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Glad to hear you got it fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×