Jules Winnfield

Flashing sky with ELS.

This is pretty annoying. I'm not sure which update caused this issue, but I can't play the game when ELS flashes my sky like this:

I've done everything short of a full game reinstall. It seems like the only way I can make it stop is to make my lights so dim that they're basically default.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I don't see your problem with it in the video, could to describe the issue you're facing?

18 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

I don't see your problem with it in the video, could to describe the issue you're facing?

The brightness flickering. That's not a thing with the low FPS of the video, that's what happens with the lighting when an ELS light flashes.

4 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

The brightness flickering. That's not a thing with the low FPS of the video, that's what happens with the lighting when an ELS light flashes.

What do you mean?

Did you try to disable env lighting in the VCF, or at least disable it for some of the extras?

Are you using Visual V? Sometimes the environmental lighting will do that with that particular graphics mod, at least for me. I've been using NVR and it works great and no issues. MVGA is also good alternative.

This is an issue with a motion blur enhancement mod. I had the same exact problem, removed the motion blur mod, and it seemed to fix the problem. Do you have a motion blur mod installed?

On 9/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, acucats said:

Are you using Visual V? Sometimes the environmental lighting will do that with that particular graphics mod, at least for me. I've been using NVR and it works great and no issues. MVGA is also good alternative.

4 hours ago, T. Jennings said:

This is an issue with a motion blur enhancement mod. I had the same exact problem, removed the motion blur mod, and it seemed to fix the problem. Do you have a motion blur mod installed?

I got it fixed by doing a fresh install of the game. Sure wish I figured out what it was exactly though so I could share with others. Thanks for the suggestions though.

48 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

I got it fixed by doing a fresh install of the game. Sure wish I figured out what it was exactly though so I could share with others. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Glad to hear you got it fixed.