Nach

How can I uninstall "2011 CROWN VICTORIA LASD/LSSD V1.4A" mod

Hi. Today I've downloaded and installed this car models mod. Nice mod, but I don't understand how to uninstall it. I saw an old topic, where a user asked the same question, but nobody replied. I'm a new user, so I don't know if this is the correct forum where ask questions like this. I'm also a bad modder, so, for who wants to help me, explain me what I have to do, step by step xd.

Ahem, sorry for my bad english!

Edited by Nach

8 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

Do you have it installed in a mods folder or the vanilla folder, and where did you place the files in?

I've installed it in the mods folder, but the mod has to be installed with "package installer" of OpenIV.

I opened OpenIV > Tools > Package Installer, so I selected one of those packages (LASD_1.4A.oiv or LASD_1.4A_&_1.4OSS.oiv ; I've installed both).

Spoiler

85fb389a189a78cf9c65a812baa4cdca.png

Then I selected "Install*", and I selected the mods folder.

Spoiler

1df9091d4914fb4d83c7f77216fa8fd3.png

Replace update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta, \update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat and \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta with the vanilla one.

Remove sheriff and police4 all yft and ytd files from \update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday5ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.

54 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

Replace update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta, \update\update.rpf\common\data\visualsettings.dat and \update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2\dlc.rpf\common\data\carvariations.meta with the vanilla one.

Got it. I'll do it as soon as possible.

56 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

Remove sheriff and police4 all yft and ytd files from \update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday5ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

How can I do it? I'm a new modder, as I said before, I don't know OpenIV really well... Anyway, this is the screenshot of the file. What I have to do exactly?

Spoiler

dad921540cefd853377732c66fba0a8e.png