Myer Flyer

Mounting ELS lights

Following, What I know how to do is place the items under the hierarchy of object that needs to move. For instance vehicles windows are under the door hierarchy. What I don't know how to do is configure the Light Emissive so that the truck emisives move with the truck, but other emissives attached to the trunk emissives don't also move.

Yes like he said you can place the light emotive and the light mesh for the trunk lights in the boot hierarchy however this will limit whatever extras to just the boot for use. You could use extras 7 8 or 9.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, Caffeinated said:

Following, What I know how to do is place the items under the hierarchy of object that needs to move. For instance vehicles windows are under the door hierarchy. What I don't know how to do is configure the Light Emissive so that the truck emisives move with the truck, but other emissives attached to the trunk emissives don't also move.

Didn't work

Screenshot (747).png

Screenshot (751).png

Edited by Myer Flyer

I think caffeinated meant for you to place them in the boot node, not underneath it in the tree.

Edited by fourseven

7 hours ago, fourseven said:

I think caffeinated meant for you to place them in the boot node, not underneath it in the tree.

Yes, I meant in the boot node. So take extra_3&_4 and place them inside of the boot node.