ReMen12

Hi I need help for RPH and LSDFR

This notification comes to me 

A textbox is currently being shown in centre of your screen. If you can't see it, RPH had an issue initializing with DirectX and your RPH won't work either - ask for support on the RPH Discord (link at www.ragepluginhook.net)

Thank you.

Okay. This was posted by Giordano in another forum post. See if this might be able to solve your problem: "Open Rage.  When the Rage window opens, wait until it starts loading, then click the gear icon in the lower left.  Once the Rage settings is opened, go to game settings-->command line.  Make sure the option to disable DirectX is not checked." Let me know if that works for you. 😁

At this point, I am at a loss for what is causing this problem. I am sorry that I was unable to provide you with the level of support to solve your issue. If possible, maybe Giordano or another Community Staff Member or another member can assist in solving your issue. Again, I apologize and am sorry I could not help you further.

18 minutes ago, ReMen12 said:

Thanks anyway. How can I contact Giordano?

rename your mods folder from mods to mods_

Enable forced window mode in the ragehook settings.

Test it out.

fyi, you installed traffic policer wrongly. And you should have dragged the content of "Drag & drop these files to the root GTA" instead of the whole folder. Don't take things literally. 

14 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Awesome! After doing a bit of searching, I must ask this. Have you started up GTA 5 and played through the prologue yet?

how far into the game do you have to complete in order for lspdfr or the rage plugin to work?

1 minute ago, DDKnuckles said:

how far into the game do you have to complete in order for lspdfr or the rage plugin to work?

Once you complete the first mission in Los Santos where you take the cars to Simeon's dealership. Then save and exit the game and launch RPH.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, Deadly31 said:

Try when you view this message click num 1 or 1 on keyboard to moment when you game unfreeze 

I also tried this but nothing. At this point I ask you if I stop informing me here or I look for other ways. Thanks so much.

This message can be removed only with deleting smart radio(because smart radio is creating this massage at first start to add the buttons)

On 9/9/2018 at 8:44 PM, Pav500 said:

rename your mods folder from mods to mods_

Enable forced window mode in the ragehook settings.

Test it out.

This worked for me when my game kept crashing! Do i need my mods folder at all? Also, how do I install ELS vehicles? Ive tried but its difficult to understand, refer to my latest support post.

19 hours ago, PimpedXGamerPC said:

This worked for me when my game kept crashing! Do i need my mods folder at all? Also, how do I install ELS vehicles? Ive tried but its difficult to understand, refer to my latest support post.

Your mods folder is used for when you put addon vehicles into your game or replace. You don't really need it if you only use stock vehicles.

1 hour ago, UnknownBastion said:

Your mods folder is used for when you put addon vehicles into your game or replace. You don't really need it if you only use stock vehicles.

If my mods folder is the problem, and I want to use ELS vehicles, then what should I do, haha. I'm in quite the conundrum. 

18 hours ago, PimpedXGamerPC said:

If my mods folder is the problem, and I want to use ELS vehicles, then what should I do, haha. I'm in quite the conundrum. 

When was the last time you updated your mods folder?