jacklop21

Small issue with backup, no siren and no lights

When I call for code 3 backup in Los Santos county the other units will arrive but their lights are off and they aren't using their siren. I can get in the car and activate the lights and the siren no problem, and this only happens with units in Los Santos county.

I am using add-on vehicles (lssd1, lssd2, etc), but their lights and sirens work fine. I am using ELS as well. Other add-on units will still use their lights and sirens (like bcso4 or hway2, etc), it's only the units in Los Santos county. Anyone know what the problem is?

I saw a similar issue on Reddit, and it looks like you and the other person has something in common with your directory. ELS. It may be the ELS interfering with that one division of PD. It could also be that if you replaced a vehicle, such as the lssd1, you may have missed a step during the replacement.

7 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

I saw a similar issue on Reddit, and it looks like you and the other person has something in common with your directory. ELS. It may be the ELS interfering with that one division of PD. It could also be that if you replaced a vehicle, such as the lssd1, you may have missed a step during the replacement.

I checked all my installs and didn't notice any issues. I'm going to try reinstall ELS and the corresponding XMLs.

13 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Alright. It could be ELS causing this issue. Try doing callouts without ELS installed first, then do it with.

I fixed it, forgot to add the lssd cars to carvariaionts, oops!