Hello!

Does anyone know of any car packs, whether it be models or skins, that include liveries for all departments (IE LSPD-BCSO-LSCS-LSXPD-ParkRangers-FIB etc) as well as private security AND a mod, other than LEJS, for jurisdictions? With LEJS I found that the cars would still spawn randomly rather than just in my specific spots that were perfect that took me 15 HOURS TO MAKE PERFECT. and the mod is basically dead.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, The19Ronnoc55 said:

I've used RDE before. I'd prefer it had ELS if possible

Damn, ELS fits the bill for what you are talking about except for the ELS. I suppose you could simply use RDE and edit your Backup.xml in LSPDFR to only have your selected ELS vehicles to respond. Like instead of using RDE's vehicles, simply add your own 10-20 ELS vehicles for each department/faction and set the backup.xml to have them be the responding unit. It may be time consuming, however it seems like your best bet.

1 minute ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Damn, ELS fits the bill for what you are talking about except for the ELS. I suppose you could simply use RDE and edit your Backup.xml in LSPDFR to only have your selected ELS vehicles to respond. Like instead of using RDE's vehicles, simply add your own 10-20 ELS vehicles for each department/faction and set the backup.xml to have them be the responding unit. It may be time consuming, however it seems like your best bet.

yeah hopefully 4.0 comes out soon for custom departments.

16 hours ago, The19Ronnoc55 said:

I've used RDE before. I'd prefer it had ELS if possible

What I personally did is replaced all the RDE vehicles with ELS ones, they will still respond normally and behave in jurisdictions (for me they did), or you can wait for 0.4.

On 9/7/2018 at 11:07 AM, TheLoneRanger said:

What I personally did is replaced all the RDE vehicles with ELS ones, they will still respond normally and behave in jurisdictions (for me they did), or you can wait for 0.4.

Where are the RDE vehicles sent to? (Like which file so I can replace them)