Agame

Cant replace Swat Van?

So I installed a new Riot van but I was hoping to have my noose backup to come in the riot when I call them, but I dont know how to do that. Also, Does anybody know any good ELS Charger/CVPI/Tahoe Models? Please link me

55 minutes ago, Agame said:

So I installed a new Riot van but I was hoping to have my noose backup to come in the riot when I call them, but I dont know how to do that. Also, Does anybody know any good ELS Charger/CVPI/Tahoe Models? Please link me

Hi there,

Use the backup.xml located in the GTA V directory-->lspdfr.

I'm also very confused.  Your title says "Cant replace swat van", yet that's not what your question is.

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Hi there,

Use the backup.xml located in the GTA V directory-->lspdfr.

I'm also very confused.  Your title says "Cant replace swat van", yet that's not what your question is.

thanks, Yea what I meant was I installed a new "riot" van but I wanted that model to show up when I call noose support

11 minutes ago, Agame said:

thanks, Yea what I meant was I installed a new "riot" van but I wanted that model to show up when I call noose support

Ahh, okay.  You're welcome.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:22 PM, Agame said:

Just go to that link and use the drop down menus. You will find pretty much any model you want.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/

726180654_Screenshot(97)_LI.thumb.jpg.ddd5c28b340a8e1ce04e2d249a291dcc.jpg