scot619

Proper K-9 Partner mod

So I've been looking everywhere and I'm actually quite surprised that there isn't a proper k-9 mod.

By proper I mean a dog that hops in the back, whilst giving you the option to have it stay in the car or release it after a suspect just like in GTA IV LCPDFR. All the mods when the dog chases after a suspect and bites him/her kills them and doesn't "disable" them like in LCPDFR. You'd think with proper animal mechanics we would have a great k-9 mod but no one has a dedicated k-9 mod yet. 

any idea as to why this is? it would be great to have a k-9 and have him search vehicles for narcotics and chase fast runners! I'm sure I'm not the only one lol

On 5/26/2018 at 6:37 AM, Puschi999 said:

this plugin, can do exactly what you imagine. 👍

isn't it outdated tho?

13 hours ago, Puschi999 said:

no, I use it myself! works perfectly 👍

I tried it out but for some reason i can't recruit a k-9. The dog spawns and everything but that's it, it just sits there. You know how to fix this maybe you ran into this problem before?

cheers👍🏻

are you pressing the right key combination? I introduce myself in front of the dog and hold G pressed until the top left in the screen corner an info comes that if I want to take a k9 partner with me again G must press. and then it always works!