Atlas315

Recommendations for vehicles that work well in first-person?

Apologies if this isn't the right section. Mods, feel free to move/remove if necessary.

I know I'm probably weird for this, but I much prefer playing LSPDFR in first-person mode. That's what I'm used to from other games, and it feels a bit more "real" to me that way. But the issue I have is that aside from certain vehicle types (such as the CVPI and Tahoe) it can be pretty tough to drive that way. For example, if I'm using a Charger or Taurus and pull up to a traffic light, I can't see when it turns green because the roof is in the way.

Are there any vehicle models aside from the CVPI/Tahoe that have a bit more room to look around/see stuff, or any mods that might help? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Atlas315 said:

Apologies if this isn't the right section. Mods, feel free to move/remove if necessary.

I know I'm probably weird for this, but I much prefer playing LSPDFR in first-person mode. That's what I'm used to from other games, and it feels a bit more "real" to me that way. But the issue I have is that aside from certain vehicle types (such as the CVPI and Tahoe) it can be pretty tough to drive that way. For example, if I'm using a Charger or Taurus and pull up to a traffic light, I can't see when it turns green because the roof is in the way.

Are there any vehicle models aside from the CVPI/Tahoe that have a bit more room to look around/see stuff, or any mods that might help? Thanks!

For the most part, vehicles are the same in terms of first person view.  There's really no workaround to it aside from third person.