Sign in to follow this  
jb431

AI Police Behavior/Pursuits

Is anyone aware of an available mod that alters the behavior of AI police? I am looking for something that will stop them from smashing into cars as they try to clear a scene once an arrest is made. Also if anyone knows of a mod that alters the behavior of citizens while fleeing in a vehicle that would stop them from eventually just driving straight ahead at full speed and ramming into whatever is in front of them, whether it is a tree, car, etc. They eventually make no attempt to drive on the roadway. Thx

13 hours ago, jb431 said:

Is anyone aware of an available mod that alters the behavior of AI police? I am looking for something that will stop them from smashing into cars as they try to clear a scene once an arrest is made. Also if anyone knows of a mod that alters the behavior of citizens while fleeing in a vehicle that would stop them from eventually just driving straight ahead at full speed and ramming into whatever is in front of them, whether it is a tree, car, etc. They eventually make no attempt to drive on the roadway. Thx

To my knowledge there is not a plugin that alters AI behavior when on scene.

Regarding the second issue, that is a result of ELS.  Open the ELS INI and change ELSTRAFCTRL to false.