YorGers

Darkymyre website issue

Hi,

I understand this might not be the place, nor the website, to ask this question, however I'm a bit 'desperate'.

Quite a while back I made an account on Darkymyre's website in order to download his mods, now I wanted to login but I forgot my password. When I click "Forgot my password" I don't get an email with a reset-link. I've tried the 'Contact us' button some days ago but haven't yet received a response. As I really want to download some of his plugins I tried making a new account with a different emailadress, but I'm not getting the verification mail on this. And yes, I've checked any spam folder I've got. So I'm thinking something's wrong with Darkmyre's emailing capacity or what ever you'd call it.

Basically, I'm asking... Does anybody else experience this issue? Is there some way I could contact Darkmyre concerning this issue, or would somebody be so kind to relay this issue to him?

Many thanks and apologies for this topic!

Your best bet would be looking around if they have a Discord or something or PMing the user directly here.