shelton340

Can't get LSPDFR to Work - Please help

I followed instructions and installed LSPDFR. I use rage plug in to load the GTA 5.0. When I get into GTA, I see maps with stars as noted in instructions and able to force duty via F4 Force Duty command. But when I click on star to go to police precinct nothing happens. I am still stuck in the same scenario that I had prior to installing LSPDFR. What do I need to do to get it to work?

10 hours ago, shelton340 said:

I followed instructions and installed LSPDFR. I use rage plug in to load the GTA 5.0. When I get into GTA, I see maps with stars as noted in instructions and able to force duty via F4 Force Duty command. But when I click on star to go to police precinct nothing happens. I am still stuck in the same scenario that I had prior to installing LSPDFR. What do I need to do to get it to work?

To clarify, can you or can't you go on duty via F4/Rage console?

Hi man, is this the star?

image.thumb.png.bae616f298ba242b32f82af90c0afe93.png

If you have already wrote in your RPH console Force duty, you should be able to start your patrol. If you want to start the patrol from the police office, you can simply walk to the nearest PD station or open RPH, writing GoToPD and enter the station. Then in the locker room you press E and choose your type of office (LSPD,LSSD,SHAP, etc). I hope to have understood you correctly.

Posted (edited)

I loaded GTA 5 via rage hook plugin, selected new game, then click f4, typed in ForceDuty then GoToPD but still don't get teleported to police station. Anything I am doing wrong? Any other steps? See screen shot attached.

GTA5.jpeg

Edited by shelton340

Posted (edited)

Let's try together. First: Load lspd

then you should type force duty in RPH console.

After that, other plugins are loading. When loaded simply:

image.thumb.png.9ca3cc181f4833a267b398ecf9be503b.png

press enter. behind the console you will see the same place. press esc and you will be at the PD

Edited by andreacesa
Complete answer

On 5/1/2018 at 3:01 PM, shelton340 said:

I loaded GTA 5 via rage hook plugin, selected new game, then click f4, typed in ForceDuty then GoToPD but still don't get teleported to police station. Anything I am doing wrong? Any other steps? See screen shot attached.

why did you select new game?

before playing LSPDFR, make sure you already played the story (single player campaign) at least the 1st mission and then save the game.

I went passed bank robbery on first mission..where I am at now is two black guys stealing the car....so I have to play the whole thing out first?

1 hour ago, shelton340 said:

I went passed bank robbery on first mission..where I am at now is two black guys stealing the car....so I have to play the whole thing out first?

Not the whole thing  LSPDFR will not work if you go into story mode and automatically are in a cut-scene or forced mission. You need to be at a free roam point, so after this mission.

So just passed this missing but when I hit F4 I get Native Trainer menu not script menu where I can type GoToPD. What is Native Trainer menu and how do I get to script menu? 

So just passed this missing but when I hit F4 I get Native Trainer menu not script menu where I can type GoToPD. What is Native Trainer menu and how do I get to script menu?  There is option to teleport in Native Trainer but no police station.

57 minutes ago, shelton340 said:

So just passed this missing but when I hit F4 I get Native Trainer menu not script menu where I can type GoToPD. What is Native Trainer menu and how do I get to script menu? 

Are you starting the game via RagePluginHook and can open the console via F4?  If so, type "loadplugin lspd first response.dll"

Starting game via RagePluginHook, but when it starts and I press F4 don't get console. When I press F4 Native Trainer menu comes up. Console used to come up but not anymore.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, shelton340 said:

Starting game via RagePluginHook, but when it starts and I press F4 don't get console. When I press F4 Native Trainer menu comes up. Console used to come up but not anymore.

then try to disable the native trainer or change the key binding for native trainer.

no plugin may use F4 key when you run RPH.

Edited by Pazzi

Still not able to get to console via F4. When I hit F4 native trainer comes up. Do you have to do something specific in game or be somewhere for console to come up?

Mmmh, you should try removing native trainer for a while. Then open the game, and pres F4. Another solution can be the modification of Rage's settings. Tell me the results... 

Script Hook comes with Native Trainer so how can I remove it without removing script hook? What setting in Rage to modify? Checked settings and they look fine. 

32 minutes ago, shelton340 said:

Script Hook comes with Native Trainer so how can I remove it without removing script hook? What setting in Rage to modify? Checked settings and they look fine. 

Just delete the nativetrainer dll, that's all.  It's located in the main GTA directory.

The only file there is nativetrainer.asi. There is no file called nativetrainer.dll. I tried deleting nativetrainer.asi and it didn’t work. Native trainer stopped coming up when hitting F4 but console didn’t come up either. Do u have to be in specific place in GTA for console to come up?

8 hours ago, shelton340 said:

The only file there is nativetrainer.asi. There is no file called nativetrainer.dll. I tried deleting nativetrainer.asi and it didn’t work. Native trainer stopped coming up when hitting F4 but console didn’t come up either. Do u have to be in specific place in GTA for console to come up?

My apologies, nativetrainer.asi is what you wanted.  F4 should open the console.  Are you starting GTA V via RagePluginHook.exe?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Giordano said:

My apologies, nativetrainer.asi is what you wanted.  F4 should open the console.  Are you starting GTA V via RagePluginHook.exe?

Giordano is right. If you don't start GTA from rage you can't be able to go on duty.

Edited by andreacesa