jb431

Radar Gun Shooting Bullets

I have installed the radar gun mod created by Scaarus, but whenever I attempt to check a vehicle's speed the radar gun fires bullets. Anyone else having an issue with this, or know how to fix it? I have the proper weapon selected in the Traffic Policer configuration file for the radar gun, but it still won't read a vehicles speed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

On 4/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, jb431 said:

I have installed the radar gun mod created by Scaarus, but whenever I attempt to check a vehicle's speed the radar gun fires bullets. Anyone else having an issue with this, or know how to fix it? I have the proper weapon selected in the Traffic Policer configuration file for the radar gun, but it still won't read a vehicles speed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Are you inside of the vehicle?

20 hours ago, Mags said:

Are you inside of the vehicle?

No, this occurs when standing outside of the vehicle, and I also have the correct weapon name listed in the traffic policer config.

10 hours ago, jb431 said:

No, this occurs when standing outside of the vehicle, and I also have the correct weapon name listed in the traffic policer config.

okay are you using the marksmanpistol?

Yes, but it appears to be working again. I reinstalled the mod, so maybe something that was originally installed afterwards caused it to function improperly?