Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hopefully this is the right spot for this question! Yesterday I got on my computer and played some LSPDFR and after that i messed around with fivem and when i tried to start lspdfr again it loaded but all my cars and some other mods didn't load. I restarted my computer and it still didn't work. I dont know if its a problem with lspdfr or Openiv, or just something i did when i went on fivem? any help would be appreciated! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OfficerDewi01 said:

Hopefully this is the right spot for this question! Yesterday I got on my computer and played some LSPDFR and after that i messed around with fivem and when i tried to start lspdfr again it loaded but all my cars and some other mods didn't load. I restarted my computer and it still didn't work. I dont know if its a problem with lspdfr or Openiv, or just something i did when i went on fivem? any help would be appreciated! 

 

In your LSPDFR directory, did you install NVR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

In your LSPDFR directory, did you install NVR?

I'm not sure what that is so no i probably didnt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, OfficerDewi01 said:

I'm not sure what that is so no i probably didnt

 

 

Where did you install your replacement vehicle files to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

Where did you install your replacement vehicle files to?

I have all my vehicles in patchday 18ng in open iv. I have almost everything working now after uninstalling and the reinstalling everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OfficerDewi01 said:

I have all my vehicles in patchday 18ng in open iv. I have almost everything working now after uninstalling and the reinstalling everything

 

So to clarify since you said almost everything, are the cars the only thing not working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

So to clarify since you said almost everything, are the cars the only thing not working?

actually the cars are now working the only problem is els i installed it but it still wont work?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2018 at 6:06 PM, OfficerDewi01 said:

actually the cars are now working the only problem is els i installed it but it still wont work?

 

Did you put the car's  xml files in the Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not... so i just downloaded it now and everything works again!!! thank you so much!

17 hours ago, phantoms said:

Did you put the car's  xml files in the Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default folder?

yes i did @Giordano  helped me figure it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OfficerDewi01 said:

I did not... so i just downloaded it now and everything works again!!! thank you so much!

yes i did @Giordano  helped me figure it out

 

You're welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×