scot619

Changing police vehicles engine sound Issue

So I've been searching for a while on how to change any police cars engine sound and I know its a simple switch of the <AudioNameHash> to whatever vehicle sound I want.

Now whenever I do that I have the normal radio on whenever I enter said vehicle and can't seem to turn it off. Is there anyway I can edit a line in the vehicles.meta file to disable the radio on the car with the replaced audio hash?

Any help would greatly be appreciated!:smile:

5 hours ago, scot619 said:

So I've been searching for a while on how to change any police cars engine sound and I know its a simple switch of the <AudioNameHash> to whatever vehicle sound I want.

Now whenever I do that I have the normal radio on whenever I enter said vehicle and can't seem to turn it off. Is there anyway I can edit a line in the vehicles.meta file to disable the radio on the car with the replaced audio hash?

Any help would greatly be appreciated!:smile:

Unfortunately no.  Your only solution is to turn off music in GTA V's options.

I’ve just installed the radio chatter dispatch in the background & every time I play I just put the radio station setting to user music which gives the whole game a more real experience. 

If you use it, there is an option in Simple Trainer to turn off the radio. I'm not sure if it was disable radio or set the default radio station to off or none.

On 4/21/2018 at 9:54 PM, Giordano said:

Unfortunately no.  Your only solution is to turn off music in GTA V's options.

Yeah I found an option in the Audio Tab in the setting where I can turn off the radio for my vehicle only so its all good lol

Thanks for the help and quick reply.

20 hours ago, toddm6 said:

I’ve just installed the radio chatter dispatch in the background & every time I play I just put the radio station setting to user music which gives the whole game a more real experience. 

Thats actually not a bad idea I might try that cheers :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, jb431 said:

If you use it, there is an option in Simple Trainer to turn off the radio. I'm not sure if it was disable radio or set the default radio station to off or none.

I have Extended Native Trainer and I saw that option but I think it disables even ai cars radio so I didn't use it. I found an option in the settings where I turned off my cars radio so its all good. Thanks for the help:teehee: