Yesterday on patrol I noticed a seemingly random strange red blip on the map near me and decided to go investigate. What I found there was a fully uniformed and armed police officer just like my own character who appeared very drunk and confused and had a broken glass bottle in his hand. I felt like doing something but just could not find a way to interact with him. So I had to let him walk away or just despawn him with some trainer and pretend I did not see that.

Does anyone know what mod or plugin does that? Or was it just a random bug? What do I do with it anyway?

5 hours ago, Cop1980 said:

Yesterday on patrol I noticed a seemingly random strange red blip on the map near me and decided to go investigate. What I found there was a fully uniformed and armed police officer just like my own character who appeared very drunk and confused and had a broken glass bottle in his hand. I felt like doing something but just could not find a way to interact with him. So I had to let him walk away or just despawn him with some trainer and pretend I did not see that.

Does anyone know what mod or plugin does that? Or was it just a random bug? What do I do with it anyway?

I don't know of the mod, as I personally have not had this happen or even heard of this event.  However, it is definitely caused by one of your plugins, and is an ambient event.  My advice is to check the INIs of your callout plugins and see if they say anything about it.  You can also just check the mod's original download page or readme.  Authors usually list the ambient events.

This one seems to be a bug actually in the sense that it does happen quite often with random peds but it was not supposed to be a cop...

I have also encountered this same issue with officers on foot appearing as red dots on the screen and apparently intoxicated. I have also encountered the same issue, although with much less frequency, where an officer driving a patrol car appears as a red blip. I tried to check my plugins, but could not find where any of them listed public intoxication, drunk in public, etc as an ambient event that can be adjusted. I'm assuming it is the same plugin that causes red blips to appear over citizens who appear to be fleeing from the scene of a crime while carrying some type of firearm and what appears to be a bag of money.

Yes that looks like the same plugin that does that, but I am not sure either which one it is.

Also seems to spawn those event blips under the ground sometimes.