IndianaisMyState

Not Goodbye but See You Later

To whoever is reading this as well,

No, I'm not attempting to jump on a bandwagon and get attention, in fact, that is the lease of my intentions.  Like @t0y my little New York friend pointed out, there are issues with this community, I think everyone can accept that. it has never been and will never be my intention to copy anyone with a forum post like this. But I think everyone knows files get rated bad ways because people don't like others which to me is ridiculous. I have lost interest and am taking a break from my modeling time here within the LSPDFR community, I will continue to do it around for fun but will come back later, when maybe I have more free time and have some interest back to put stuff out there, to people, who are somewhat just disrespecting of it. Not everyone disrespects other modders but a lot of people do and influence these based on the reviews of the mods. Like I said before, it's not because of one person, it because of toxic people.  I know I wasn't all that popular, and well, I know I made some people angry (Not really sure why but, I did.). But, like the title says it isn't a goodbye, its a see you later type of breakup. 

Other Issues within the Modding Community- Like many people know and see, not a whole lot of dev parts get released. Which, really inhibits the ability to create new and refreshing mods. Mods that would make people happy to get into a single player game and pig out and have fun (I get the reference, not intentional). I will continue to visit, interact and just try some other mods out and around but it has made me lose interest right now. 

To Conclude- Yes, like @t0y said LSPDFR hasn't received an update forever, and I know one is in the works but it gets boring after a while of playing the same doggone thing over and over.  I also know, I wasn't a popular known modeler, considering I only had one pack that reached a little over 17k downloads, but I also have an issue with the same things being featured, my pack was one of the firsts to have a Mega Pack like that released, and it reached over 17k downloads quickly and was never one time featured. You clearly have to be popular to be featured, which I have no issue with being not popular, but it gets old, and I'm sure others feel the same way. But, it's not a goodbye forever, its a see you later thing.

Peace yall ill catch ya on the flip side. In the meantime, it's getting near planting season, so now its time to tractor watch (And sometimes go round in at the end of harvest! (If Im lucky drive too!))

I'll hit you up in four to six years when version 1.0 is released. That is barring take two and Rockstar destroying the modification community before then. Gods speed, and i am currently checking out your mod pack. I also do agree and think there is some form of favoritism in play when it comes to featured mods. Wish you the best and hope in some time you can return to some new content and gameplay.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

13 hours ago, IndianaisMyState said:

Like many people know and see, not a whole lot of dev parts get released. Which, really inhibits the ability to create new and refreshing mods. Mods that would make people happy to get into a single player game and pig out and have fun (I get the reference, not intentional). I will continue to visit, interact and just try some other mods out and around but it has made me lose interest right now.

I can agree with you there, but with more specifics than anything - not much retro and not much lore-friendly and low-poly? I'm not into making realistic cars, as it just doesn't suit the game, IMO - nothing against the modders here, though, it's natural that people want realism in GTA - but there's not much out there that suits the mods I want to make that aren't massively hi-poly and ELS.

Why does GTA modding hate me?!

met-ssq-banner.png.103ff56432d9f43b3fb6c09822e0e399.png