Lordani66

Idea for a script that makes the cars get dirty SLOWER

It pisses me off how cars in GTA V get dirty very quickly if you drive them fast even on regular roads. If you have some great, fast sport car and you just dive it fast through los santos, after just a couple minutes it will get 100% dirty from 100% clean car, JUST because you were driving fast.

Is there a possibility that someone could create a small mod, that would make cars get dirty slower? Just slow down the process of cars getting dirty when they are driving fast because it's annoying.

You could make a specific vehicle not get dirty at all by editing the vehicles.meta.

Although I very much agree that this would be nice. My vehicle shouldn’t get completely dirty from driving 50 down a clean highway.  

On 6.04.2018 at 7:28 PM, Tactical Donut said:

You could make a specific vehicle not get dirty at all by editing the vehicles.meta.

Although I very much agree that this would be nice. My vehicle shouldn’t get completely dirty from driving 50 down a clean highway.  

Yeah I hate it how it makes a brand new car look like it's from 90s :/ (paint-job wise). Thanks for the tip, it's actually very helpful.