NorwayLegend

Best Sheriff and LSPD car packs?

I would like people to post me their most used and favorite pack for sheriff and LSPD (does not need to be actual LSPD but i do prefer so)

I does not need to be an actual pack, but the vehicles for the following slots: police, police2, police3, sheriff, sheriff2

I'm asking because im looking for cars for each those slots with Good els lights and realistic good patterns and design.

I would prefer the polices to be from a pack or at least have the same designs for them. Same goes for sheriff vehicles.

for police i want a crown vic, police2 a charger, and police3 a ford interceptor ish.

for sheriff i would like either a charger or crown vic, and for the sheriff2 a tahoe. :)

Post me the packs/files that you guys use and havent stopped using thanks :D

On ‎21‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 8:11 PM, NorwayLegend said:

I would like people to post me their most used and favorite pack for sheriff and LSPD (does not need to be actual LSPD but i do prefer so)

I does not need to be an actual pack, but the vehicles for the following slots: police, police2, police3, sheriff, sheriff2

I'm asking because im looking for cars for each those slots with Good els lights and realistic good patterns and design.

I would prefer the polices to be from a pack or at least have the same designs for them. Same goes for sheriff vehicles.

for police i want a crown vic, police2 a charger, and police3 a ford interceptor ish.

for sheriff i would like either a charger or crown vic, and for the sheriff2 a tahoe. :)

Post me the packs/files that you guys use and havent stopped using thanks :D

follow the picture, then you have the most popular packages and single vehicles downloaded here descending by number of downloads. because you can see the impossibility of the packages immediately, even those which are apparently very well made!
what you personally like or your focus you have to know yourself! some of them care about the reality and originality of their vehicles, others have to see that red / blue light in paleto bay when they turn it on in los santos.

Screenshot (60).png

Just in case you still haven't made your mind up yet, I've composed a list for you. Enjoy! ;)

LSPD PACKS:

Some Sherriff packs for you too, these include Highway Patrol and State Patrol:

ALSO; this is a pack I recommend you to check out although they are liveries, I highly recommend for the nostalgic feel for all the agencies in the game:

S T O P      R E S I S T I N G     A R R E S T

Damn dude! These are awesome, i will definatly check them all out! (as soon as the newest scriptvookV is released so ELS works). I appreciate it man, ill try some of these out and see which ones i like best. Probably most likely gonna go for some of the LSPD related packs.

As for Sheriff, that could be BC most likely :D