JBuzz826

Getting spam ads from lcpdfr.com

Hey lcpdfr staff, 

As the title says I sometimes am redirected to a spam ad saying I won a $1,000 gift card from amazon.com. I know this is a spam ad and I have only seen it happen on a mobile device? Is there a way to get rid of this ad from popping up? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, JBuzz826 said:

Hey lcpdfr staff, 

As the title says I sometimes am redirected to a spam ad saying I won a $1,000 gift card from amazon.com. I know this is a spam ad and I have only seen it happen on a mobile device? Is there a way to get rid of this ad from popping up? 

Thanks

Can you take a screenshot of the ad on LCPDFR before it redirects?  Can you also add the URL it sends you to in a spoiler?

Just to verify as well, do you only get this ad on LCPDFR.com?

9 minutes ago, Kallus said:

Can you take a screenshot of the ad on LCPDFR before it redirects?  Can you also add the URL it sends you to in a spoiler?

Just to verify as well, do you only get this ad on LCPDFR.com?

Kallus I will get a screenshot for you. And yes sir I have only seen it on lcpdfr.com. Everywhere else like google and gta5mods and other site I frequent don’t have this. 

Just now, JBuzz826 said:

Kallus I will get a screenshot for you. And yes sir I have only seen it on lcpdfr.com. Everywhere else like google and gta5mods and other site I frequent don’t have this. 

We actually use the same advertising partner as GTA5Mods so I find this odd. I will escalate this to the right people, thanks for your report.

A screenshot of the redirect would help us out.

I have the link am pasting it now

http://31tole79ky.pw/cz/amz11/a11ckasf.php?model=&osversion=

Here is the screenshots. 

57238104-FA41-4FF4-939B-F82F8AD6183B.png

03EC12D1-4A24-4130-B496-46C59F936F7F.png

5 minutes ago, Cyan said:

We actually use the same advertising partner as GTA5Mods so I find this odd. I will escalate this to the right people, thanks for your report.

A screenshot of the redirect would help us out.

Hope this helps. Yes I haven’t seen this on gta5mods so I was like this is odd. I’ve only seen this on mobile version of this site not pc. So I am finding this out of sorts. I have ran into these kind of spam ads in the past like a year or so ago but was able to close out of it instead of clicking ok. So this one is really odd and out of the ordinary. 

As a follow up, we've escalated this to our ad partner and they have confirmed they are looking into it. I will let you know when we have an update.

24 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As a follow up, we've escalated this to our ad partner and they have confirmed they are looking into it. I will let you know when we have an update.

Awesome! Yeah I can confirm it is usually popping up when I’m viewing mods and topics on the forum. Just as a FYI on that one