WarningPL

Massive FPS drops

Hello, yesterday I've updated the game to the newest version, so I needed to reninstall all LSPD:FR plugins once again. I've downloaded the lastest RPH etc.. everything works fine for me, except one thing. I playing with LSPD:FR since 2 month, and I know that Albo's plugins cause FPS drop's, but after last update game is unplayable not for Albo's plugins but pop-up windows. I mean window boxes from EUP after you press menu button, pullover window when you stop vehicle, or windows from one of callouts pack (I belive is PeterUCallouts, there are options to ask ped for ID, take statement etc), when the windows show up, frame per second drops from 30-40 to something around 10-15 which it makes unplayable, anyone have this problem? Any solution?

Anyway, thanks for reading this, I will glad that someone will help me. :)

Yeah, I've downloaded lastest RageNativeUI and that fixed the problem, but FPS drop still occurs at Traffic Stop just like in the topic that Bejoljo send, you can lock this topic, I'll looking for solution at "Traffic stop FPS drop", anyway. Thanks for help :)