Ezra

ELS Unmarked police hearse

Sounds funny, unrealistic, and maybe morbid, but at the same time hilarious!  I think it'd be fun to have an unmarked hearse to play around with.   Especially if you wanna roll around Grove Street and look at the gang bangers like 'this might be your final ride someday!'  Whether or not it's four door for PT capable doesn't matter.

If there's not a real model out there, I'd be perfectly okay if you used the GTA 5 hearse.  Please make it ELS!

20 minutes ago, BLS501 said:

I've been asking for someone to make one for months myself, it's a weird request, but. 

Lets be real, there are plenty of strange emergency vehicles.  Example one is the police raptor/monster truck. lol

2 hours ago, Kallus Rourke said:

Lets be real, there are plenty of strange emergency vehicles.  Example one is the police raptor/monster truck. lol

except the raptor is actually used for police work.  a hearse on the otherhand...

Just now, OfficerFive0 said:

except the raptor is actually used for police work.  a hearse on the otherhand...

Even so, it still counts as a very strange, unusual police car, and could be quite fun. :P 

So @Candice said she was gonna maybe take this on but ran into a snag with it i guess?

What is the idea here? I see unmarked but do you want it to be slicktop, non slicktop? Red and blue lights or some sort of other color?

I could maybe do something with it being an els but itll be the gta 5 model. Or if i can find it i can maybe do the older one from the halloween expansion

8 minutes ago, Thero said:

So @Candice said she was gonna maybe take this on but ran into a snag with it i guess?

What is the idea here? I see unmarked but do you want it to be slicktop, non slicktop? Red and blue lights or some sort of other color?

I could maybe do something with it being an els but itll be the gta 5 model. Or if i can find it i can maybe do the older one from the halloween expansion

I'm perfectly fine with the GTA 5 model.  I know asking for a hearse is a bit of a stretch in itself.  I'd like it to be an unmarked slicktop, that way if someone else wants to throw a livery on it they can.  All blue lighting, please!

33 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

I'm perfectly fine with the GTA 5 model.  I know asking for a hearse is a bit of a stretch in itself.  I'd like it to be an unmarked slicktop, that way if someone else wants to throw a livery on it they can.  All blue lighting, please!

Alright ill take a look anf see maybe about tackling it.

Did you want the one candice has or the older model from the halloween mp dlc

1 minute ago, Thero said:

Alright ill take a look anf see maybe about tackling it.

Did you want the one candice has or the older model from the halloween mp dlc

I'm not sure.  She said the model didn't much care for the lights. I'd hate to have you get started on this and it turns out it won't work.  @Candice is there a specific reason the game didn't like the lights, or something different maybe you tried?  If that model is having issues with the lights, I'm fine with the older model, assuming that won't have the same problem.

10 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

I'm not sure.  She said the model didn't much care for the lights. I'd hate to have you get started on this and it turns out it won't work.  @Candice is there a specific reason the game didn't like the lights, or something different maybe you tried?  If that model is having issues with the lights, I'm fine with the older model, assuming that won't have the same problem.

no reason i can tell, but thero would be the one to figure out the issue ive come to know that sometimes GTA doesnt like modding of certrain vehicles or will only let you go so far.  i did the car like i do any other, except i had to move the extras to misc slots since the hearse has some extra slots

For anyone that wants to watch I'm making this a thing lol.

https://go.twitch.tv/socalthero2002

Here it is lol.

Edited by Thero