DoJEricS

Police gif relesase 2

hello everyone, 

im Eric S. a member within the dojrp community. for the past 4 months i have been making emergency lighting gifs. i have been sharing them over the forums on the dojrp website and today i would like to share them with all of you, i will be drip feeding the gifs over time starting with this release. please feel free to use any of them but please dont reproduce them as "yours" 

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif

17.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

21.gif

22.gif

23.gif

24.gif

25.gif

26.gif

27.gif

28.gif

29.gif

30.gif

31.gif

32.gif

33.gif

34.gif

35.gif

36.gif

37.gif

38.gif

39.gif

40.gif

On 9/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, HomerS said:

@DoJEricS Is it okay if were to use these in a You Tube intro? I would give you full credit in the description.

sorry for the late reply use them as much as you want!

would appreciate a decription saying i made it or dont doesnt matter but i would appreciate the link when your done!

@DoJEricS i've merged your two topics. rather than creating multiple topics for these .gifs. Just continue on in this topic. Also i suggest you add them in a spoiler next time. as adding too many will cause peoples browsers to slow down (especially on Chrome) 

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png