Hi! New here

WolfLCPD

ALLLLLRIIIIGHT (totally don't watch Vanoss or anything)

Seriously though, hey everyone! I'm new... That's basically it... But uh, before I buy GTA 4, are there any servers doing LCPDFR? Just need a yes or no answer, it won't affect my outcome of buying the game. Just curious. Yes I know it says to not talk about LCPDFR and such but it doesn't hurt to ask a yes/no question about it.... Right? Anyway, hope to see you guys around!

- Wolf

What's this signature you speak of?

Hi there!

Welcome to the community, I hope that you enjoy every moment of being here! I'm SgtFluffy/airforceWolf, I play mostly GTA V but I started out playing GTA IV when LCPDFR started taking off!

GTA IV is great for multiplayer communities, its got that perfect balance between high performance, features and game mechanics. Unfortunately, finding an active LCPDFR clan might be a bit tricky! I remember being in one, which had a peak of about 200 members (many inactive however), but that was back in the day.

Nowadays, more people are inclined to use GTA V due to its better graphics, more option/capabilities for modding, supports the newest hardware and allows for a diverse range of emergency responses (city policing, county sheriff's office, highway patrol, parks, etc.)

I know I haven't properly answered your question, but there may still be communities out there. There was recently a surprise update that threw a few people off and I'm not sure whether the hooks got updated, so watch out for that one! I might even reinstall the game...

If there's anything I can do to help you out, don't be afraid to drop me a bell!

Please quote or @Wilhelm me in threads if you're wanting my attention/response!

• 8 months later...