Jasper7200

Stolen PC 100% Saved Game with UK Police installed?

Does anyone have a completed game with all mods and vehicles set up with the UK police, that I could download?
Pc got stolen so having to set everything up again, and trying to save some time if it's possible?

2 hours ago, Jasper7200 said:

Does anyone have a completed game with all mods and vehicles set up with the UK police, that I could download?
Pc got stolen so having to set everything up again, and trying to save some time if it's possible?

wait, are you saying your pc got stolen?

Edited by NoNameSet

49 minutes ago, NoNameSet said:

wait, are you saying your pc got stolen?

if yes tell me the ip I can track it down for you

if you actually knew anything about IPs you'd realise that the original user's IP is of absolutely no use.

It's quite funny to me when script kiddies make such fools of themselves like this.

on another note, it's quite ironic and I hope the thieves get a chance to check out what you've got installed before the long arm of the law catches up with them.

Sorry about your PC being stolen, but I will have to lock this. You could probably find a 100% save somewhere, but someone providing the entire game with mods already installed would break various copyrights, so you will just have to download and install everything again.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."