Sign in to follow this  
ahling023

Anybody willing to help me ??? please look

Hi everyone here , I want your help in changing the lightbar flash . is it impossible to change it . i have the lightbar .wft and wtd files . if anyone is willing to help , please reply here or pm me

Edited by ahling023

Sorry bud I know nothing about how to do that. I do remember a post on here about els programming though.

Edited by Jay-107

I got a lightbar which corleone help me with . its come with wft and wtd files . how can i change the ways it flashes

Edited by ahling023

I don't know what you mean, even with the video in full screen. Nothing looks unusual about that.

sorry what i mean is , What you see in the video are some in game videos and the in real life lightbar . basically they are the almost same lightbars

can i change it to

[media=]

please skip to 2.02 and 2.33-2.45

[media=]

is it impossible ???

and corleone , if you happen to read this . is it possible to change the flashing part

Edited by JAM-Justin35

is it impossible ???

and corleone , if you happen to read this . is it possible to change the flashing part

MODERATOR NOTICE

ahling023,

You have been warned multiple times to not double post, take this as a final warning, you need to stop double posting and edit your previous post instead, posts merged.