Imperator

Control list and how can i open a iamge file?

Hi,

1. I can't find a good list of controls, i found one but i think that one is not really complete. Where can I find a good list of controls?

2. I tried to install some car mods but wasn't able to open the image files, with which program can I open them? I already tried: winrar, power iso and eamon tools. They all can't open it.

thanks

1: I believe someone posted a control list .pdf in the download section. Full list.

2: Either Open IV or Spark IV.

1. The controls of what? LCPDFR?

2. Lol, it are Wft/wtd files. Use Spark IV

Thank you for that video. Is help. But one question. If i download 2 cars and they have the same name like Police2.wft police.wtd. can i change the name one of them so i can keep bouth car?

Becouse i find 2 police cars, but they have the same name noose. one car is new NY pd but other car is older sherrif car from old times. So can i change the name one of them so i can have them bouth in the game?

Yes, you can change one cars wft's and wtd's from Police2 -> police and it should work most of the time. or Police -> noose or vice versa

Yes you can, but make sure the ".wtd" or the ".wtf" are still there afterwards. Also, you'll have to change the name at the start of the handling line that comes with the car.