ahling023

The best " COMBO " that you have

hi everyone there , what is the combination that you have ??? such as which ENB , Road texture , tree texture ,realizm mods and everything that make the most like graphic that you have .

and btw does anyone got any clues what is this enb that in this video

hi everyone there , what is the combination that you have ??? such as which ENB , Road texture , tree texture ,realizm mods and everything that make the most like graphic that you have .

The "best" combination really depends on the eye of the beholder. For me personally, I like to use iCEnhancer 2.0 (requires GTA IV patch 1.0.4.0, LCPD:FR 0.95 Beta 1 and ScriptHook v0.4.0; I can't wait for iCEnhancer 2.1, which, besides working for GTA IV patch 1.0.7.0, will have a huge performance overhaul), the vegetation mod that it comes with, DKT70's road textures, and Lord Neophyte's realistic textures. I have also customized my visualsettings.dat file to work with iCEnhancer 2.0 and ELS, as well as other tweaks to prevent the "too bright" or "too dim" issue with the ELS lights that other users appear to be facing. Feel free to to experience a taste of what the game looks like with these mods (except I don't have Lord Neophyte's realistic textures installed yet).

Hope this helps, and happy modding! :happy: It takes time to tweak the game visually to your liking, but it makes all the difference for when you're playing it!

and btw does anyone got any clues what is this enb that in this video

I don't see a video in your post? :confused:

Edited by Raggio

HOLY CRAP! I like Raggio setup. Looks so nice.

LOL, thanks man! I'm glad you like my setup and the end results! :happy: