thechrisfarmer13

can you remov cars help?

ok so i want to know can you remove a car from gta iv completely i want to remove some of the orginals completely is it possible. i kinda of think that this could help with map/bulding textures disapearing issues some people tend to have if they have moded cars as removing some orginal cars from the game completely would mean the game would be using less memory as the memory to run the removed orginal car would no longer be there. correct me if im wrong

Agree with Tom, it would become a little unstable (some vehicles are connected to missions so if you delete it you can't complete the mission)

It's been pretty good to me when i use the CVPI Taxi and those are ALL OVER THE FRIGGING PLACE....

ok i did take off over 60 vehicles game worked however after 5 minutes map a roads where gone now i got a new question i freshly installed gtaiv & now only have to completely moded cars & everything works great however i was wonering if i reskin an orginal car like for say reskin the old style taxi crown vics orginaly in the game to be new york by changing the old skin in the wtd with the new one if i did this to a few cars would it cause texture to disapear since really your not changing anything other then colors & decals

The taxi doesn't come with a template, however, you could use a modded taxi, noture sure if it has a "police sign" though

what i mean is the paintjob file found in the wtd if redo it would it effect the map texture & cause disapearing

also is it possible to have to copys of gta iv on your pc i currently hav lcpdfr on my 1 & only copy i want a second copy for a new mod coming out on gpm i tryed making an admin user acount but if i remove lcpdfr on that account then it removes it on this account please help

disregard all question i got everything working now invldin having mutiable gta iv's just copy you r gta iv folder & paste it will make a copy of replace launch gta iv witha no cd crack like razor's &right click that push send to desktop done you now have a fully fuction 2nd copy i got 1 for lcpdfr a 2nd for paramedic mod until a new one comes out anyway a 3rd for the upcoming fire fighting mod

Edited by thechrisfarmer13