Sgt.Person

My new LCPDFR series. Go have a look :)

Hello guys. I recently made my own series for LCPDFR and I would appreciate if you guys could go have a look.

The first episode is a bit short but I will probably make the others a bit longer.

Aaaaaaanyways, here is the video. Make sure to watch the whole one and yea, thanks =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvKjK20al0&feature=channel&list=UL

Nice! I think it would be better with commentary though. And if it was in Dashcam view. Other than that, pretty good im subbed!!

EDIT: I see ALOT of dogs walking on the street! Theres no dogs in GTA IV. Is that a mod and you just modded one of the people with a dog?

Edited by lilmar

Nice! I think it would be better with commentary though. And if it was in Dashcam view. Other than that, pretty good im subbed!!

EDIT: I see ALOT of dogs walking on the street! Theres no dogs in GTA IV. Is that a mod and you just modded one of the people with a dog?

Thanks for the feedback :D But I don't think I will do a commentary since that's not really my style.

But for the dog I just modded it over a ped.

Hey!good video.where can i get that odfficer that you are useing.i like his unfiform and that he is wearing gloves.thanks

That mod is called "Palm Beach Sheriff Peds" without the " and you can download it here, on LCPDFR.com

these palm beach peds.do they also come with that sheriff shirt and the gloves?

Yes, the Palm Beach Sheriff Peds does come with the gloves. It is the best uniform mod out there (According to me). =)