Dandado

Bright Lights

Hey guys so I've installed a new ENB on my EFLC (http://www.gta4-mods...c-series-f13708). So I'm trying to put that bright lights effect I've always use changing the car.defaultlight.emissive.on to 137.50 on the visualsettings on TBoGT folder but it's not working could someone help me to do this?

Try using Bug's bright lights effect and remove that ENB. See if that works.

Try using Bug's bright lights effect and remove that ENB. See if that works.

Thats the point I want to use have this effects with the ENB and I don't like radiance mod I preffer a custom value for the visual settings Edited by Dandado

Thats the point I want to use have this effects with the ENB and I don't like radiance mod I preffer a custom value for the visual settings

Mixing ENB's doesn't always work which is happening in the conflict right now.

Mixing ENB's doesn't always work which is happening in the conflict right now.

I'm not mixing ENBs I'm just switching values

I uploaded my ENB settings a while back, they work good I find.

http://www.2shared.com/file/SL1Mu_90/MoonShines_ENB.html

File should include my modified visualsettings.ini Modify that to your liking, if you want.

Some ENBs don't use any special light effects, using the enbbloom.fx from another ENB might work. Even the timecycs might cause that, I already had that.

I uploaded my ENB settings a while back, they work good I find.

http://www.2shared.c...Shines_ENB.html

File should include my modified visualsettings.ini Modify that to your liking, if you want.

That is any picture where I can see it?

Some ENBs don't use any special light effects, using the enbbloom.fx from another ENB might work. Even the timecycs might cause that, I already had that.

Okay thanks for the help

As you can see, the lights are nice and bright. ELS lights are the same, only problem is the white lights on any vehicle are really bright.

Edited by MoonShine

You can edit how bright the ELS lights are by opening the visualsettings.dat file and finding the following lines:

car.defaultlight.emissive.on 100.00

car.defaultlight.emissive.off 100.00 

The number at the end represents the vaule set, lower for dimmer lights (30-40 for a somewhat realistic daytime lights, 100-130 for somewhat realistic night-time lights)

The on refers to whether or not the engine is on, and the off refers to the engine being off, setting them to the same value will make the AI cops leave the cars with the ELS lights on.